Monday, October 10, 2011

Karin's last week!

Hello Marsha and Laura, since you two seem to be the only ones left (with me) on this challenge!  I am really proud of both of you and you should definitely be super proud of yourselves for all you have accomplished!  My last week was a great one - in fact very similar to Marsha's in that I too lost 3 pounds!!  I was so excited to see that number on the scale.  I haven't met my goal either but I am starting to see a significant difference in the way I look and how my clothes fit.  I can even wear a pair of jeans I have not been able to wear for two years - and they fit better now than they did then.  My total for the week is 52 making my total 616.  Marsha it looks like we tied for the winner and I will bring you half the pot next week when I get back into town. 
This is the second time I have done this challenge and I must say it really helps me to stay on track because I have something and someone to be accountable to.  Even though we are done keep working hard and eating right.  You ladies are amazing and can accomplish anything if you keep on working at it.  It was a great challenge and I wish you both much success in the future!!
Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment