Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nana's 7th and 8th week

We have been having problems getting our Internet up but with some help from professionals we found out we did not rewire correctly when we moved our room around.  I love the new arrangement and love that I can get back onto the Internet!  So I have only done so-so for #7 with 49 points but I did much better on #8 and gained 52 points.  My total is 408.  My cousin has a site called The Truth In Diabetes, he has issued a challenge of 30 or 60 days with NO SUGAR except what is naturally in food such as fruits.  I have decided to take it up and it is crazy hard but I am really feeling good inside.  I am still enjoying this challenge.  My clothes feel different on me even tho my mirror is telling me I am still the same (I'll show you, mirror!)  Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment