Friday, August 12, 2011

Christian, Week 3

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over
and over again and expecting different results".
– Albert Einstein
This week was harder for me but I still got everything in.  I think I need to make my workouts harder and have more intervals.  That's why I like this quote.  It helps to remind me that I can't do the same workout over and over and expect to get results.  I need to change it up.  I still got my minutes in. I only lost 1.5 pounds and 2 inches.  I definetely took my cheat day since we had a family reunion over the weekend but didn't over indulge and stayed away from it on Friday.  I don't have as much will power as Trish ;)   My points for the week are 52 I need to double check with the points but I'm pretty sure I got everything.
Christian

"

No comments:

Post a Comment