Monday, August 1, 2011

Eric and point totals

Hi I'm Eric, My wife (Karin) is writing this because I am too busy to do it and also because I don't want to.  I work from home right now promoting a new Joseph Smith film that will be released in Utah in the fall.  You should all come see it when it is released!  Ok, enough of the commercial. 

I am a Beachbody Coach and have done P90X and other beachbody programs multiple times.  I am redoing P90X right now.  I love it!  I has definitely changed my life in many ways.  (By the way, if Eric was actually writing this it would be much more funny and witty, so sorry.) 

My goals for this challenge are to lose 15 pounds of body fat.  My vice is talking crappy about myself or negatively about myself and my talents.  The first week I lost 2 pounds and 2 inches and had all the points so my total was 52.  This week I didn't lose any weight but lost 1 inch so my total is 50.  Grand total 102. 
This has been good for me to get back into healthy eating.  Good luck everyone!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment