Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shanna's end of week 3/4

Hi! This is Shanna. Things are going ok so far with this challenge for me. The really ridiculus thing is that I struggle with the fruits and vegetables. It really shouldn't be so hard, but it apparrently is for me. I have decided to adopt another vice, one even more challenging for me at the recommendation of my trainer. I will not be having unhealthy sugars for this challenge (yep, I'm right there with you, Danna, even if it kills me!). I haven't been very good at posting, but here is what the first few weeks have looked like:

Week 1: 39 points; no bonus points- I had a weight gain :(
Week 2: 44 points; I got 3 additional points for a weight loss :)
Week 3: 36 points; no bonus points- weight gain
Week 4 (still in progress): 38 points so far; I will calculate in today's points later- I had a 5 pound weight loss this week! :)
That brings my total so far to 157 points with today's to be added in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment