Sunday, July 17, 2011

At dawn... A new day begins... One without sugar :(

So it begins... I'm Danna, and I'm an addict... oh wait, is this a meeting?? Nevermind. Seems to me like Amy and I are going to have a lot in common. I too just had a baby, and he was also my fourth (though I have two boys and two girls) and if you had seen me eat during my pregnancy you'd know that my TRUE vice is food. But, since I can't starve, I'll tackle the most challanging for me, and that is sugar. At the end of my pregnancy I was 75 lbs over my "normal" weight. YEAH. I've got some work to do. So far I have lost about half of what I would like to lose and my goal for this challage is to lose another 15 lbs. It's going to be an adventure. Thanks, Karin, for the challange. It's gonna be on heck of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment