Monday, July 18, 2011

Lifestyle Change

Hi, I'm Melanie. This is a wonderful opportunity!  I think this accountability will serve me well. This is a head game for me. I want to conquer my emotions. The emotions I feel from my extra weight are just not healthy. However, I continue to emotionally eat. At 40, I am recognizing this is not just about my pants size anymore. I want to live long, be healthy and strong, be a good example to my children, and spiritually free myself from this food addiction so I can grow. In my head I know change is possible, but in my heart I fear I will fail...again. I am implementing positive affirmations, an exercise schedule, and planning my meals. My vice is negative self talk. I am losing 20 pounds over 90 days. I have a beautiful hope filled book about becoming. One page states, She went out on a limb, it broke, and she learned she could fly. Let's fly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment