Sunday, July 17, 2011

OK...Here I go!!!

Hi, everybody! I'm Shanna! Quite a bit like Danna, I too am an addict.... an addict of sugar and anything delicious. I am also an emotional eater, which has been a very big struggle for me. A little about myself.... I have struggled with weight since second grade. My weight has been on a consistent rollercoaster, and I have consequently been diagnosed with some early stages of different health problems. I started my weight loss journey 18 months ago, losing 104 lbs, but I still have 21 to go. These last pounds are a huge struggle for me. Thank you for letting me be part of this challenge! This is, I hope, what I need to finish out my journey.
OK...I have several vices: sugar, grazing/binge eating, etc.  The one I chose to focus on here is my problem with grazing/binge eating. My goal is to not eat anything I do not account for. I will, however, also be setting a goal to limit my sweets to no more than 200 calories on a regular day, and one regular dessert on cheat day. My weight loss goal is to lose at least ten pounds during this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment