Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to the 90 Day Challenge!

Hello everyone,  Here are the rules just in case they didn't get sent to you through email.  Please post a short introduction about yourself and your goal for this challenge.  Remember to post your weekly point totals with any weight or inches lost (and with your name so we know who posted).  As of Saturday we have:
Karin
Trish
Cyndee
Heather
Stacy
Amy
Danna
Christian
Shannon
Laura
Shanna
Marsha
Melanie
Eric

Good luck to everyone!

Karin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am so excited to get started! Karin told me to post so: I am Amy and I had a baby a few months ago, so I NEED to lose all of my post pregnancy weight. You would think that it would come off quickly by just trying to keep up with my four boys - but no. I made emergency (ha, ha) trips to Krispy Kreme and Farr's Ice Cream (Oh no! I forgot Mrs. Cavanaugh's!) before beginning. Obviously my "vice" that I am trying to give up is sugar. I hope to lose at least 12 lbs. so that is my goal. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete