Monday, July 18, 2011

Have a Great First Week!

Hello everyone, I am Karin or Kari (I go by both).  I too, like many of you have already posted struggle with my weight and love candy, treats, desserts, etc.  I like to work out and have been doing so consistently for years but I tend to go through phases where my eating is great and I look great and then my eating is crap and I gain 25 pounds.  I am a Beachbody Coach for about a year and a half now and I really enjoy trying to help people reach their health and fitness goals.  My long term goal is to be a great example to my children about living a healthy life. 

Trish and I just finished a 90 day challenge and I was able to lose 15 pounds and I am very happy with those results.  We decided to do another challenge because we liked being accountable for what we put in our mouths!!  My goal over this 90 days is to lose 15 pounds and lose at least 3 inches off my butt.  My vice is going to be candy, treats, desserts.  I'm excited for everyone involved and I know we can do anything we put our minds to!  Have a great first week.

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment