Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nana

This is a new experience for me and I am so excited to have some motivation to stay on track.  Since I went through menopause I have gained lbs. that I definitely do not want to entertain anymore!  I would like to loose a couple dozen of them.  My grandkids call me Nana and I tend half of them everyday so their parents can work without the expence of daycare.  I enjoy them but I would like to have more energy to keep up with them, that is why I have picked up on this challenge.  I am looking forward to happier, healthier days to share with my little kiddos.  My addiction is also SUGAR:) I even think the word is beautiful!  So, that is what I am going to battle against.  My hubby likes to bring home doughnuts every Friday and all my kids and grandkids come--I just need them to finish them off!  There always seems to be just a few left at the end of the day and I am the one who cleans up at the end of the day.  But now I will find another way to "clean up" the doughnuts!  I wish you all the best.  I will confess that I am not doing this for the kitty pot--I am doing it so I can have the energy and health to enjoy my grandkiddos!  Kudos to you all for your efforts, Marsha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment